Saturday, January 26, 2008

Not much just some pictures

We haven't been doing all that much the last couple weeks. I have been trying to finish all the projects I keep putting off and Wills has been "uncleaning" everything I clean. Although he likes to help with the choirs any mother knows what that really means. I only note this to say that when I load the dishwasher he is sure to engage me or dad in a game of spatula swords, when I vacuum no one is more willing to help then Wills and any other choir I find myself doing I have a willing helper. Although his help usually makes life harder I would rarely have it any other way then having my faithful companion right along side. All this changes of course the moment that Daddy walks in the door and we both know Wills could be having more fun somewhere else.Mommies little helperWills loves to help me vacuum! He gets pretty upset if he doesn't get a turn.

2 comments:

ThompsonOhana said...

Hey Sar, you should get him his own vacuum. The one we got for Melissa is great - every time I vacuum she pulls out hers and vacuums right along side me.I have to make sure I don't run into her!

Unknown said...

Sarah thought that would be a great idea too. Wills now has a vacuum that doesn't plug into the wall or make very loud sound. Trying to convince him to use the little vacuum just comes off as patronizing. Same with cell phones...

-nick