Saturday, October 13, 2007

here are some pictures from William this week. He is doing great. Getting soooooo big I can hardly believe it. I was holding my cousins 4month old baby yesterday and I can't believe Wills was ever that size. In all honesty she is only 12lbs (but healthy) and Wills weighed 8lbs 10 oz at birth so he didn't weight less then 12 lbs for very long. Now our 20 something pound little man loves to show us all kinds of things. He loves to have our attention and run us all around the house looking at different objects. We live in an upstairs apartment so when Nick comes home from work, either on lunch break or at the end of the day, Wills hears him running up the stairs and Wills gets so excited. When Nick opens the door Wills runs over there and then lately takes off the other direction so that Nick will follow him. It is all very cute!!!


Here Nick and Wills are sharing their lunch time bowl of cereal. Mini wheat's. Oh don't worry this is just dessert for Wills who already ate his full lunch.

We were getting ready to leave for home from the park and we had to take a picture for one of Nick's classes so we stuck Wills in the car to play (he loves to play in the car!!!!!) anyway, he climbed into the back and dove under his car seat to get the soccer ball. It was kind of funny until he got mad because he couldn't get out. Daddy to the rescue.


Taking pictures at the park


Wills loves to play with my face. He puts his hands on my chin and he grabs my face or he snuggles up with me. He gives me kisses and really nice hugs. He also likes to stick his hands in my mouth. I have no idea why unless I am eating a mint or a piece of gum which he shares.








These pictures are of us at the park.







mommy got hurt playing soccer so daddy stayed home to take care of us on Thursday. So we headed out to the park to play. It was a beautiful day.









3 comments:

The Abe Green Family said...

What did you hurt playing soccer?

Moulton family said...

I sprained my ankle!!! AGAIN!!! Unfortunatly I hurt it badly enough to be limping and in a lot of pain but at least I can walk without crutches. God knows best!!!

The Abe Green Family said...

Yikes! Glad you don't have to use crutches. Sorry. That is such a bummer. :(