Monday, October 22, 2007

empire mine

Last Saturday (well actually the Saturday before October 13) we went up to Grass valley to check out Empire Mine. Nick and I had previously been there to visit the mine part but we missed a whole section of the living area which is beautiful. We can't wait to take someone there to take their pictures (any volunteers?). We only had a half hour before the mine closed so we just walked around but it was very pretty. Here are a few of the pictures we took of us walking around.
Well I hope you like pictures as much as I do :) probably not but here you go anyway.


Really was a beautiful place
there are a couple different fountains that are really pretty.




this was a gorgeous walk way leading to the cottage and fountains









playing on a bench




This is how Wills is determined to go down the stairs. He does not like to go backwards. He can go down them all by himself when there is something to hold. We don't let him just go for it though because occasionally he takes a tumble.

No comments: