Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Saturday Fun

I seem to be a week behind with my updates. We returned yesterday from beautiful Yosemite which we visited for Daddy's birthday. Happy Birthday Nick!! We both love you so much. You make our lives a much better places, THANKS love you!!! These pictures however, are from the previous weekend when we went to Coloma and then to Apple Hill.


So on to business... We headed out to find something to do on Saturday. Living in an apartment we don't really have Saturday choirs, sounds odd but I actually kind of miss them sometimes, I know when I have to do them I will wish I was back in the days without them. Anyway, we ended up in Coloma which neither of us had visited as an adult (my mom claims we have been there but I just remember driving by it, however, as a child I lacked my current interest in history so maybe I just didn't care where we were) (this would have been posted earlier but William has not been behaving so i will have to take a break and deal with my child who is less then pleasant right now) So several hours later I'm back... To make a long story short we went to Coloma which is the first place gold was discovered in California in January of 1848 by James Marshall.




This is my favorite picture! They look so cute together :)






So can a member of the Moulton family set my story straight, is this originally Nicks old vest or someone younger down the line?



What a handsome little man!!







Looking throug the bridge








I thought this was a funny picture. Wills took a little tumble. He wasn't hurt at all it was just kind of funny.













Wills loves to play in puddles









Hanging out in the Ore cart

Pictures from apple hill coming shortly!

2 comments:

ElizabethMoult said...

Yes...that jacket was Nicks. Seeing it on Will made me smile immediately (even before you mentioned it). I hope to see you guys soon. (Happy Birthday Nick...sorry about the lateness, but by the time it was me turn to talk to you, we had to leave for church. I love you). ps- Nick, come down for Christmas.

Unknown said...

I am about a decade older than you Beth, but I think it was Jon's or something. Mom got it from Jeff and Penny or maybe some friend at church as a handme down.