well I am very sorry that I haven't been paying attention to the blog I have been very busy with school. I would just add pictures to keep everyone updated but unfortunately Nicholas changed the computer and we currently don't have photo shop which I need to get picture from the camera. I finish school in TWO WEEKS so after that I promise to keep up with the blog and all the items changing in Williams life. In the meantime I will try to get Nick to add photo shop and than some pictures because he has completed his semester yesterday. So sorry, I truly apologize!
For a quick up date on events here in C.A. William is very busy following mommy around the house and standing on whatever possible. He crawls all over and pulls himself up on the chairs, the bathtub, the dishwasher, the couch, the bed, THE TOILET (yuck, even though it is clean,) and whatever else he can find, usually mom or dad. He is continuing to walk all over the house with assistance. Unassisted his record for steps is around 10 (daddy says he thinks but in reality more than you can really count) When Wills doesn't pay attention he gets further. Well I have to go put the munchkin to bed for an afternoon nap.
One last health update. On Monday William had a really high fever and just wanted to sleep all day (which is very unusual for a child who isn't fond of naps) Tuesday was better but he was still lethargic and wanted mommy to hold him all day. Wednesday there wasn't a fever but he still wasn't himself so Grandma Myers called the Dr. while mommy was at school and it turned out that he had ear infections in both ears. Poor little fellow. He is taking antibiotics and has been much happier although we haven't reached 100% and mommy and Wills are both sleep deprived. That is all for now other than being sick Wills is great. Happy, loud, silly, and demanding little Wills.
No comments:
Post a Comment