On positive news he is just about walking. We were up to around 10 steps no hesitation and than we kind of went backwards with progress. I step forward 2 steps back (that was suppose to be funny but I didn't really pull it off.) He wouldn't take steps without holding on to someone hands. When holding onto daddy hand however, the little man could walk all over. As soon as Nick gets home from work William crawls over and grabs his hand, just one hand which he doesn't really need to walk but I guess it is just a comfort thing. This is Williams favorite game! He loves it. They would play all night except to hold Wills hand Nick has to bend over and it is hard work on his back. Wills usually gives him a couple minute break and than he returns to take Dad for another walk. I think it is really funny and very cute. This week however Will is finally brave enough again to walk on his own. He just lets go of the couch or something and takes a little walk. We are pretty excited.
These pictures are the most recent that I have taken on Wills. He crawled behind the couch (which isn't a very big space) to grab Daddy's computer wires. He isn't suppose to play with them, but what can we say, they are on the floor. He sure is cute!

This picture his hard to see because the speaker is in the way but I wanted to show everyone how tight this little space is. Wills is a funny little guy!
Doesn't he look like a little trouble maker! He keeps his mommy very busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment