Here is the little silly boy feeding himself. He actually does a pretty good job!Our biggest problem as you can see is that he makes a total mess!
Nick Fed Him Green Bean's the other day when I was gone and when I got home there was some in his ear. It was pretty funny. Wills also had no pants on because he had gotten food all over his pants.



The battle has begun! Nick tells me all the time that Wills and I will disagree. The case in point involves eating. I was attempting to feed Wills the other day when he grabbed a hold of the spoon. This of course was not the first time he grabbed the spoon but he clearly showed he had no intention of giving it back. I tried to keep it from him but he is surprisingly strong so he ended up with the spoon. So, I lost that confrontation but I wasn't out of tricks yet.
I thought to myself, well if Wills wants to hold a spoon himself that is fine. I will go get another spoon and I will feed him while he is distracted. Of course this plan didn't work either. Wills ended with both spoons and being a very happy little boy.

The final score Wills 2 mom 0.
Look at that happy little grin. What a stinker!


No comments:
Post a Comment