
The other day we were at Grace group for church. I put Wills down for his nap and I kept listening at the door to make sure he wasn't crying. When we got ready to go I went in to pick him up and he had rolled over and slept on his stomach. I was a bit shocked. I never heard him make a noise so I don't know when it happened. All was well and the little guy still likes to take naps on his stomach.
For all those who don't know, the current word on baby's sleeping position is that they should be placed on their backs. Thus why I was a little surprised to find Will's on his stomach.
3 comments:
Dear cousin Will,
You're cute. My mom is glad to see pictures of you and I am too. I wish I could sleep on my stomach.
Love,
Anna
P.S. What is that silver thing on you? It looks cool.
It is a Hooter Hider...I will let you figure out what it is for. No idea why it is in the port-a-crib.
the "nursing cover" is on Wills because when he fell asleep he was eating and I didn't feel like trying to pull it all off. He also didn't have a blanket to cover him and since it wasn't cold I used the hooter hider.
Post a Comment