William started soccer this week, and Ironically enough, I just found these pictures from his soccer last year on one of my older flash drives. I figured I’d throw them up and show everyone how much they’ve grown. I have a love hate relationship with my kids growing up. I will definitely miss their young, dependent, and somewhat innocent years. I can get a little busy with mommy days and then look back and try to remember when I just had William and I hardly remember how that even felt, Crazy, especially since baby number four is due in 8ish weeks.
I took this picture driving home from his soccer practice. Uhhh, yeah, I probably shouldn’t have done that :0
this little one looks slightly like a cherub when she’s sound asleep. Love sweet sleeping pictures.
here’s my little one who is honestly such a big girl now.Seriously! the baby days are pretty much gone for her. I love her independence but it does break my heart a little.
Well I hope you enjoy these pictures and my mommy hormone posting doesn’t leave you slightly sad. The fact that they all potty in the toilet and can get up pretty much by themselves in the morning (if I wanted) is a fantastic side of them getting older.
No comments:
Post a Comment