Thursday, August 9, 2012

4th of July

my mother has always wanted to put an in ground pool in at their property. She loves to swim laps. This year her dream finally came true. My children are thrilled. I wish we lived a little closer so we could be there every day (we live 20 min away so we could go up everyday no big deal I’d just like to live more like 5-10 so it wasn’t as much of a commitment:). It’s been pretty hot lately. We are up there a few times a week but if it were up to the three of them we’d spend every day there. The girls have floaties they cruise around in and mr. W swims all over. He LOVES to swim. he get’s it from his daddy who also loves the water. Preferable the ocean with sharks but he’ll take what he can get.

On the 4th my mom was able to host a swim party for her family. I know it was pretty cool for her to have everyone swimming in the new pool. She’s especially happy when the people who have spent a lot of time working on the pool get to use it. The man who designed the pool told her it was going to be to big… He didn’t know much about our family.

4thjuly2

there have been a lot of developments since this pictures. The biggest two are that the boys finished the fence and there are a nice set of stairs all the way complete up to the house. (Chrisy and I are thrilled about that one!! it makes for bringing kids up and down way easier) Thank you for all the hard work guys!

4thjuly3

my Uncle introducing his first grandbaby to my grandma for the first time. :)

4thjuly44thjuly54thjuly6

Daniel had to go to sleep:)

4thjuly7

my two big kids

4thjuly84thjuly9

water volleyball

4thjuly104thjuly11

on kind of a funny note my mom informed me that “if I'm planning on delivering this baby naturally then every time I’m in the pool I have to do at least ten laps to strengthen my muscles.” She makes me laugh, and in case you are wondering, she’s not joking either. She asks me whenever we are there if I swam. I guess I should listen though because she certainly knows what she is talking about.

No comments: