Friday, June 22, 2012

random pictures

I have a set of rather random pictures all processed so I figured I’d put those up for now since I don’t really have a lot of time to process more right now. I’ll explain them as I go along :)

 

Ok, so first I took this picture just to explain to you what I’m up against, everyday… Keira and I were home together a while ago on a Saturday, so we went into clean the kids bedroom, which had gotten passed them cleaning themselves and this is what we found. This is their book shelf and from first glace it looks just messy but here’s what Miss A did. The blue bins on the top shelf belong on the bottom shelf, they have board books in them. The next shelf had the books on the floor plus the books on the bottom shelf on it. The books on the second shelf were on the top shelf all organized and the white and blue bins were up on the first shelf… Why does she feel the need to reorganized everything, I don’t know. I’m trying to put that… energy… to better use. I think she’s a kid that needs better direction and projects and I haven’t been very good at giving her productive things to do. Parenting it’s a learning thing.

bookshelf mess3

this is just a picture of their bunk beds we bought a few months ago. They have worked out well. I like the extra room they have now. Not sure why I took the picture before I made their beds :)bookshelf mess2

here is a picture of my adorable baby who when I call her baby says, NO I Keira :) She also loves to tell me “I can’t” when she says she wants to wash her hands or something and I tell her to go do it. The ways she says it is very cute!! She communicated very clearly when she’s in the mood. Other times she yells and I have to remind her to stop throwing a fit and talk like a big girl. When did she grow up so much!?!?!

 bookshelf mess4

I’m not sure when Aunt Missy made this apron for Allie that she planned on it being worn this way :)

keira apron1keira apron2

this is a few months ago but Keira still LOVES her red boots!!!keiraboots26

Keira is the most interested, at this age, in books than my other kids. She loves to look at stories and pictures. This is one of  her favorite books. Pajama time by Sandra Boynton.

 sfzoo39sfzoo40

 

Uhh these are from Easter. lol oops. We went to my parents for a big family get together with my moms family. I didn’t know where Keira  was and this is where I found her playing by herself.

 sfzoo41sfzoo42sfzoo43

The kids did an Easter egg hunt while Keira took a nap and I asked Nick to take pictures. He took 3. Evidently he didn’t see a need to take any of Allie. I don’t know why.

 sfzoo44sfzoo45

my cousin did face painting. I’ll have to see if she has pictures of my kids faces painted. It was kind of creepy she painted yellow eyes on a few peoples eye lids so when they closed their eyes they had these creepy yellow eyes.

sfzoo46

these pictures are more recent. Keira was really cranky while I was making dinner so she and daddy snuggled up and took a rest on the couch. :) She also didn’t have a diaper on. I was a little concerned Nick would wake up all wet… He didn’t.

sleeping with daddy1sleeping with daddy2sleeping with daddy3

my kids love to play in the water. The trampoline is their favorite place to put the sprinkler. William plays under the trampoline in the mud all the time. he makes a huge mess. He’s filthy when he’s done but Nick tells me little boys need to dig in the mud. Wills sure loves it. Our yard doesn’t have nice grass anyway so I’ve decided to go ahead and let him make a mess of it. The boy loves his trucks and dirt bikes.

muddy mess1muddy mess4muddy mess2

the girls running in the sprinklersfzoo47sprinkler2

all three of them.

sprinkler4

well that’s all for today. We’ve been busy going here and there and swimming at my moms new pool. My kids LOVE the water. We are enjoy summer break from school :)

No comments: