We had a wonderful thanksgiving. We went up to Auburn played flag football, then went to my parents house hung out and than had dinner at the Thornton’s and dessert at my parents. We even squeezed in the Thornton’s Christmas card picture. In case you don’t know my parent’s house looks like one huge house but they share and adjoining wall with my mom’s brother Matt. So I have some super close cousins. I love it. My definition of cousin is so different than most peoples.
here is the group that played flag football.
my brother Dan his girls, bro Nate and son Gav, Bro Dave and sis Rach, Cousin Kell and her fiancĂ© Jessi, Cousin Maria, Joc, Joe, James, Will, Phil, Tom, Risa, and my kids and Nick. Blake Joc’s bf played but I don’t know where he went for the picture.
getting some love from aunt Rach
I didn’t take any more pictures of the day, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment