I wanted some pictures of my baby girl but I didn’t have the time to take her anywhere by herself so I just did what I could at home. I put her in a basket and took some shots. The first two are my favorite.
I know I am momma and a little bias but I think she is just a beautiful baby!
Wills really loves his baby sister and he always wants to be in pictures with her. that’s not a great pic of him but still cute.
definitely the cutest thing I carry in that basket!
they just love her so much!
the three of them are in the baskets but Allie decided to throw a HUGE fit, I still have no idea why so that idea didn’t work so well for us.
she loves that thumbhe is such a goof!
a few without her headband which I really haven’t put on her much. (Those are for you Uncle Dave cause you don’t like headbands :)
I tried another setting but she kept pushing her feet and trying to climb over. Not safe, lol, and I couldn’t get the right angle background thing going on.
there she goes
these two show our cute little girl!
my three babies. The big kids tell me “mom I am not a baby” but they will always be my babies
wills took this one :)
I forgot to mention, and I wanted to keep track, that we took Allie’s ra (pacifier) away from her about a month ago. she was starting to tell us she was tired and wanted to go to bed just to get her paci and she would sneak in and get it whenever she was upset so we finally decided she had to say goodbye. I was going to tie a sting around them and let them float away but I didn’t have balloons and they had to go, so we mailed them, where to? no-where, I went back later and threw them away I just didn’t want to dump them in the garbage, seemed kinda cold hearted. She has done better than I thought with going to bed at night, after a night or two of crying she is going to bed with no tears over her ra and she doesn’t even seem to miss it any more but… I MISS IT! Nap time has become a bit of a nightmare for momma, or you could say a really good opportunity to work through listening to momma. I called up aunt Chrisy after a particularly difficult afternoon and she helped me come up with a good plan so now we are focusing on staying on her bed for an hour. She doesn’t have to sleep but if she get’s down she get’s disciplined. I think it is going better but we shall see cause we are getting ready for nap time right now. Hope you have a great day!
1 comment:
she IS beautiful!! I can't get over the perfect shape of her face, the pretty hair color and gorgeous eyes!
All your kids are beautiful though, so no surprise :)
Loved all these pictures. You captured some very cute moments.
The paci thing is coming up in our house soon. We decided we're going to break Kara from hers in January. Wish us luck! :)
Post a Comment