We just found out that baby Moulton # 3 is going to be a GIRL! Why I am surprised again that we are having a girl I don't know. We are excited to meet our baby girl in May. She is another gift from God!
yay!! You will love having 2 little girls, close in age. Rachel and Kara are turning into the best of friends and I loved having my sister 2 years older than me.
I'm praying for you, for baby and for the rest of your pregnancy! Congrats!
2 comments:
yay!! You will love having 2 little girls, close in age. Rachel and Kara are turning into the best of friends and I loved having my sister 2 years older than me.
I'm praying for you, for baby and for the rest of your pregnancy!
Congrats!
Awesome! A boy would have been awesome too. =) I'm excited for you guys!
Post a Comment