I love my family. It is so much fun to have a big group almost always available and ready to be active. On Thanksgiving a smaller group got together for some flag football. I refrained from participating this year due to being pregnant. One of the hardest parts of being pregnant for me is giving up contact sports. Oh well, its a small sacrifice in the long run.
Here are some of the highlights. These pictures might be boring for most of you. sorry you didn't get to play then it may be more exciting.
Here were the kids watching and playing. We did have our own 2v2 mini flag football match. Wills and I won but if Tom hadn't kept running out of bounds he probably could have gotten past of me. He is a fast, low to the ground, little fella. Wills was whipped and kept crying when his flag got pulled. He was pathetic but funny.
Here Maria is QB for the red team
Joc is blitzing
Ria passes the ball off to Nate
Who runs it in
Nick is now QB'ing
Joe throwing the ball
Sorry if that was boring. Those who played will enjoy them :)
When I asked who won Rach said "We didn't keep score but we won" lol...
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I totally agree the bummer about being pregnant is no contact sports...it pretty much eliminates most fun sports :o)
pictures on blogs are NEVER boring. Your family get togethers also never look boring. When I read your blog, I often remember why Jason and I would love to have a large family. What an amazing blessing!!
Post a Comment