Friday, November 13, 2009

fall

Here are a few of the activities we have been up to this fall. Nick had a birthday back on Oct 28th so we had a little family celebration the night of his birthday completely with a homemade lemon meringue pie, (I only mention that because it makes me feel very domestic to make that pie, its a TON of work! but fun to do once a year for his birthday) The following Saturday Nick had a writing test at school so when he got back he headed to apple hill before we headed to my parents for a little family birthday celebration. Apple hill is a bunch of different apple farms up in Placerville (about 45 min from our house) that have different activities, vendors and food at their farms. We stopped at two different places. The first place Wills got to ride a pony. He loved it. He has told us several times that he wants a horse as he gets bigger, uhh I don't see that happening bud, stick with the dirt bikes, here is hoping one of your Moulton Aunt's ends up with some horses and when we visit we can ride them :)
They got to reach over the fence and pet the pony. Allie decided she needed to climb the fence. She is a GOOD climber. Here they both are climbing away.
It is hard to see but Wills little head is behind Allies. They make me laugh :)Nick and Wills buying our goods. Wills picked out this apple to buy. It was pretty cute. He ate the whole thing. We bought a box of apples and Chrisy and I canned applesauce this week. It is delicious!!! Wills LOVES it. He wants to eat it for every meal. I am keeping tabs on the amount he intakes so we don't end up with some issues if you know what I am talking about...Here is Wills ridding the pony. He wanted mom to walk with him. He cracked me up, he held onto that saddle horn for dear life.
We were headed out and Allie needed some clothes on, clearly, and I was busy getting ready so I asked Wills to help her get dressed. LOL it was hilarious. He was really doing a good job but she is a stinker. He almost got her pants on but I intervened before one of them started getting mad. lol.Williams favorite part of Aunt Rachel's soccer games is when the field clears and Daddy can chase him and tackle him. some unpleasant older lady commented that "that kid is gonna get hurt." That is definitely a possibility but Wills LOVES it. Allie chases them around to try to get in on the wrestling as well.Well those are it for now but as some of you know every year we go to Yosemite for Nicks birthday so I will hope to have those pictures up some time next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"that kid is going to get hurt"

You don't get tough playing two-hand touch. Old people should know better. I am already working on my uphill both ways in the snow stories for the next generation.