Friday, September 25, 2009

Vero beach FL (about time, I know, but lots of pictures)

We were able to go to Vero beach Disney resort for a week with Nicks parents and several of his siblings. If you have ever been to Florida in late summer you know it is hot and muggy but that worked perfect for our long days in the pool and ocean. My kids loved swimming everyday. We all had a wonderful trip. Nick even enjoyed the east coast waves :) which are significantly warmer then the west coast.
I am sorry but blogger isn't letting me reorganize my pictures so they are all our of sink and that bugs me but oh well...
here is one of our many days at the pool. I was so proud of my little guy for going all by himself. As these pictures show it was high!



such a cutie! I love his vest it gives him tons of confidence and freedom the pool from the top of the slide
you can borrow life vest from the resort (had I known we wouldn't have brought Wills) Allie loved having one even though she still needed to have help to float

LOL oh Grandma's going to love this picture
so cute! up at the top with Grandma

thats a big slide
Nick sprained his ankle our last day there
spending time with Grandma

Grandpa on Allie duty

its a big job

Here are mommies beach pictures
I knew we were going to be at the beach so I was determined to get some good pictures it proved more difficult then i wanted it to be
this picture of Allie depicts the mood both kids were in. Oh well i think we got a few good ones anyway. Nicks brother Rob came and held the camera for us


my boys
I love this picture

Oh so cute!
A few of these will be framed and hung :)One of our days at the beach. I love this picture because it is Nick and his youngest sister. There is a 20 year age difference between them.
Hannah helping Allie Katy posing it up
I love this picture of the kids holding onto daddy like a rockKaty and JennyI think this picture of the kids is so sweet. Wills is trying to save her from the coming waveSilly Nick. His stomach got all torn up from boogie boarding so I bought him this shirt. It made me laugh though because he had made fun of me for buying the kids swim shirtsGrandpa kept asking Wills where the ocean took his holes?Wills loved to play with Jenny. He told me several times they were friends.Hannah hitting the waves with the boysHere is one of our days at the pool. Grandma is walking wills to play with the sharks (the plastic ones)
the boys playing mini golfMy baby is tired! but she loved the waterMy mother in law is going to hate these pictures (LOL) her kids will probably enjoy them though :)JennyOk blogger is being dumb and won't let me move pictures so they are out of order. Oh well. I was so proud of my little guy for going down all by himself. the first time he went up Nick put him on his lap but then the life guard told him it was only one ridder at a time so he had to go alone. For awhile he would make sure one of us was waiting at the bottom but by the end he would do it all alone. so cute. this really was a different day the the previous slide picsPlaying on the very cool pirate boat.Hannah loves to help with AllieDisney is definetly kid friendly

sorry it is a all over the place post but at least it is up.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Love how you said "sorry its all over the place, but at least its up."
We appreciate it!! I loved these pictures. Also, you look fabulous! Can't tell you had any babies )

ChrisandMissy said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! Thank you Sarah for posting all these.
-William is incredibly brave. There is NO WAY EVER...EVER!...Anna would go down that slide by herself. She probably wouldn't go down it on our laps.
-Thanks for the Grandma slide shots. =)
-The pics on the beach are so good! They definitely need to be framed. Especially that one of Nick and Wills and the ones of Alli sitting in the sand.
-Those are some great shots of Katie too- one will be a facebook profile pic as soon as she sees them.
Wonderful pictures. Looks like a very FUN time!

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I are wondering when did we sign the release forms for these pictures.
love aunt katie