For Williams third birthday his father (note that it doesn't say and mother) bought him a dirt bike for his birthday. William LOVES dirt bikes (if he could sleep with it in his bed he would!!!) and I live with the dread that one day he will want to either race them or own a very fast and powerful motorcycle. In my mind both lead to injuries!!!! Anyway... we aren't there yet. Currently we are just excited to own a dirt bike. He really does absolutely LOVE the thing. I don't think it was a bad idea based on the amount that the child loves to drive his dirt bike.
Here are the pictures of William and his dirt bike.
Joe is threatened upon death if she gets hurt!
we would have a helmet on her but she can't hold her head up with it on.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Sarah... Ethan is looking at these pictures and ooing and awing about how cool Will is :) He keeps saying "Can I ride it? Can I go visit him? Can he be my friend?" :)
This is totally awesome!
Also, being worried about injury is (of course) what we moms would do... but just remember that the more practice he has as a younger boy, the better off he'll be when he's totally into racing them or something when he's older! :)
Its definitely something he loves b/c he has no fear about riding them or just being on one. Ethan thinks its awesome, but he'd probably chicken out and say "no thanks" if you asked him if he wanted to ride on it, for reals. :)
My goodness. He and Anna are LIGHT YEARS apart. I can't believe he's riding a dirt bike, with help? What a big boy.
Sarah, I feel for you with the worrying...it's a good thing I have two girls. I don't know if I could handle letting a boy be a boy. Oi.
Post a Comment