Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

we celebrated William's 3rd birthday on July 29th. We had a low key party with his cousins ( I guess a few of those are actually my cousins so his 2nd cousins? as well as his cousins.) William refused to take a nap that day so we had a tired birthday boy who did throw a bit of a fit during the games. He eventually snapped out of it and returned to the party for a little 'doggy doggy come get your bone.'

balloon toss

Love his face! the kids all lined up


some of the adults

look at his smile

reaching...oh bummer!bobby got partnered with Risa
We were doing a team relay type of a game but it didn't work out as well as I had hoped especially when birthday boy doesn't want to get off the bike.Kate doing the second phase
Tom getting one wheel off the ground. I think it makes sense why i don't let them ride the little bikes usually charityracing!
KarisaAllie was tired! Cuddles with Uncle Davecomfort in GrandmaA dirt bike cake, thanks to Aunt Chrisyopening up presents

Wills had a great birthday! He loves all his new toys, especially all those dirt bikes :)

1 comment:

Stef said...

I just have to say, looking at your website and seeing pictures from parties and family get togethers, makes me remember one of the many reasons why my husband and I want a large family. What a blessing it is! You guys sure know how to have fun too!!

Happy 3rd, Wills!