Friday, August 7, 2009

church camp

WE went to Donner Lake for church camp a few weeks ago, as mention earlier where William started ridding his bike with out training wheels. Nick had to work so I decided to just go up for Friday and he joined us for Friday night and we came home Saturday. It as a nice trip even though it was short. I had a blast sitting around the camp fire fellow shipping with everyone. Here were a few of the highlights.


I have at least two more post that I need to update and I haven't found the time this week so I will try to get Williams birthday and our day trip to San Fran up soon.
here is Allie playing at the lake. It was beautiful up there. Nick LOVES the water but he is a serious sissy when it comes to cold water. It took him 25 minutes to get up to, well... just below his waist..., then he decided it wasn't worth it. I wanted to swim to the booie's so I came in and tried the hug to pull in routine, lets just say my life was threatened. We did end up getting in and swimming to the booies. Nick swam as fast as his freezing body would take him. LOL. I have more body fat (probably at least double) so I was doing fine. It was cold but not freezing.

Allie getting ready for sleep


Wills being a goof

Chrisy propping up the pregnant feet. Oh did i mention she is having her baby at 7am next Thursday... Crazy!
Yes that is dirt. It is a pretty dirty camp site

Getting ready for some singing worship
Allie hanging out at the picnic table

Playing a game where you fill a bottle of water up on top of your dads head with a ladle full of freezing water.

Allie trying to climb out of her stroller Kate riding with out her training wheels

Becca being cool! Ridding with one hand. (this picture cracks me up!)

Allie trooping around
Wills loved that all the kids were riding bikes all the time
Allie was being busy! so i put her in here to hang with Kaylee for a momentshe shortly departed... Allie is a punk! or she is really smart and knew I would pull her right out if she hit Mckaylee with the bat.
Nick ridding while holding Allie. She loves it! I am impressed!

3 comments:

liz said...

SARAH!! im commenting =) i had the best time with u guys at the wedding i love you all soo much your the best people ever!!

Sarah Moulton said...

Liz! Yay! thanks for commenting I love comments :) I had a blast with you as well! I am so glad we were able to hang out!

liz said...

your welcome my dear!!! ya me too!