Every year we go to Dan and Chrisy's and make gingerbread houses. It is so fun and one of my favorite holiday traditions. Here is the result of this years "competition."
Charity's gingerbread house

my dad's

this ones maker will go down unnamed. LOL

Bobby

Rachel

Chrisy decorated cookies

Dave did the Grinch

Gavyn

Nate
Dan
Nick
Who do you think won?? I voted Nick but Dave was a close runner up. And I convinced Kate mine was the best :)
I thought i had more people pics but i can't find them...
When I got mastitis Nick took the day off work to hang out with Wills. They headed up to the snow to have some fun. It was very very fresh and they had a good time playing together. Nick came back and told me stories and I was not to excited to hear them! Maybe next time mommy will go along just to babysit, not William, Nick! Lets just say he threw William into a big pile of snow and he sank right in. I am sure Wills was fine and Nick was somewhat careful with him.

When I got mastitis Nick took the day off work to hang out with Wills. They headed up to the snow to have some fun. It was very very fresh and they had a good time playing together. Nick came back and told me stories and I was not to excited to hear them! Maybe next time mommy will go along just to babysit, not William, Nick! Lets just say he threw William into a big pile of snow and he sank right in. I am sure Wills was fine and Nick was somewhat careful with him.




























1 comment:
Loved these pictures, Sarah! Looks like you guys have a ton of fun during the holidays! I'm a huge fan of actually doing activities, rather than just sitting around, eating and talking. :)
I love the way the gingerbread houses turned out. My vote when to Dan though... his was awesome.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment