Wednesday, February 20, 2008

teeth

he really fit pretty nicely in the sink. I was also thankful to see him sitting and not standing.

Sometime in January we noticed Wills chipped tooth turning brown so we took him to the dentist to make sure everything was ok. Fortunately she said discoloring was normal and that it looked like it wasn't a cavity and he would probably be fine. She mentioned possible repair work in the future but for now just to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get infected. All this to say her other instructions were to keep it clean. Wills enjoys brushing his teeth and he and daddy have a routine they follow every night. I know this because he tries to incorporate it in our morning teeth brushing. Wills runs to the bathroom several times a day and says teeth. One particular day while I was doing dishes it was unusually quiet, any mother knows that is a clear sign of trouble, so I went in search of Wills. Here is where I found him.

This is how he gets on the sink. He climbs onto the toilet and then pulls himself onto the sink. Pretty impressive!
He sure does love toothpaste.

No comments: