Friday, September 28, 2007

I am sorry that I am a little late posting this week, but what I laked in time I made up for in pictures. Hope you enjoy! We have so much fun taking pictures of all the different aspects of our lives. It is nice to have our own personal unpredictable model (although he doesn't really cooperate very well :)







Eating Apples at Grandpa and Grandma Myers house.

I was letting him enjoy an apple from the tree at my parent house when I walked over and saw holes in the apple. He may have eaten a worm but it didn't seem to bother him. He was pretty mad when I took the apple. I did however replace it with a good one!



When the sheep made noise Wills was looking around like what was that?




Wills thinks every ball is meant to be kicked.




We went to the park the other day with Wills other cousins, Charity Becca, and Katelyn.

Wills and Kate hanging out





Wills thinks he is a big boy so he tries to go down places he can't although he does pretty well with edges.
I love this picture of the three girls because I feel like it explains their personalities. Charity is looking directly at the camera smiling Becca is doing her own thing and Kate is pushing Charity off the bench because she is sitting on her spot.




This is Williams cousin Gavyn. They were playing around in Grandpa Myers big chair and Wills thought it was hilarious to stand up when Gav told him to sit down because it wasn't safe to stand. It was pretty cute. Kids really do love Gav.





Last weekend the weather wasn't what most people consider good, however, overcast with a storm rolling in is Nick's favorite days to go outside. So we headed up to Tahoe. We went to cisco grove and drove the Jeep off road for a couple hours. We were able to witness the first snow of the season. It turned out to be a nice day to get some fresh air.










Here we are climbing rocks and eating snow. Wills was actually being kind of fussy having been contained in the car for awhile so we let him out and it didn't help that much but it was fun non the less.

3 comments:

The Abe Green Family said...

The picture of Wills eating the apple at the top of the blog is AMAZING! That was really good. I think I should start paying you to take Chase's pictures!!!

Emily Stone said...

hey girl...sweet, darling pictures of your little man! i so enjoy getting to see a little glimpse of your life through the eye of your camera :) your nieces are so cute, too! i hope all is well with you guys. we're doin pretty well, although, val's come down with a bad cold but hopefully it wont make its usual round with the rest of us. i'm lovin the fall weather and gorgeous cloud filled skies we're having lately. God's creation constantly reminds me of His glory, power, and love. I love you, Sarah, and am praying for you. love your friend, Em :)

Moulton family said...

thanks for the comments guys! Love you too!!