Monday, September 10, 2007

busy little William

Wills and I had some places to go Friday afternoon and night so I decided to stay inside on Friday morning. William loves to explore and I often find him behind out couch or under the desk (turning daddy's computer off.) There isn't much space in our apartment so he tries to utilize every foot. William is also a smart kid, there is no mother bias in that statement! :) . I was running a few loads of laundry and I took the clothes out of the dryer to get folded when I heard Wills complaining in the laundry room. My investigation into the situation showed Wills in the dryer. He was complaining because his leg was stuck as he was trying to make his way out. I quickly grabbed the camera and then rescued Wills.


























I knew Wills was really bored and that it was a bad decision to stay inside all morning when 5 min later I walked into the bedroom to find the laundry basket flipped upside and pushed to the dresser with Wills standing on top grabbing my jewelry from the top of the dresser.



Other news from the weekend, we went to my cousin Matthias's wedding where Joe took Wills around to all his friends to show off Wills soccer and dancing skills. Pretty funny!


Here is a picture of Joe.





















A picture from the wedding. It was a pretty country wedding





On Sunday I was letting Wills do a little exploring in which he thought he was big enough to climb over a low railing. The result was a crying William, the point of the story, while Wills was crying I spotted a few new teeth I have never seen. He has one new molars for sure but I am still trying to asses if that is the only one. He also got his second hair cut.
Other, other, news from the weekend; Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods, and Roger Federer all won!!!! What a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!!

No comments: