We bought Wills a walker with some Christmas money from Grandma and Grandpa McKellar. He really enjoys it. He has already improved his balance and movement immensely.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much for setting up this blog. I have already set it on favorites on my dads computer. And of course on ours at home. My dad is recovering and is planning to be here the end of May for Beth's graduation. I know you both have busy scheduals, we get a lot of request for you to visit.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for setting up this blog. I have already set it on favorites on my dads computer. And of course on ours at home. My dad is recovering and is planning to be here the end of May for Beth's graduation. I know you both have busy scheduals, we get a lot of request for you to visit.
Post a Comment