Monday, January 8, 2007

The first post

Hello everyone and welcome to our blog. I am sorry I haven't done this earlier, I just haven't. I was going to think of an excuse but that's all that it would be.
I hope everyone enjoys seeing pictures of our sweet little Wills. He is so fun!!! We can't believe how fast he develops and changes. My brother Nate wisely said the other day that kids change just at the right time. They are always interesting, even as they grow up, they never become boring because they learn something new and fascinating all the time.

The last couple weeks Wills has started to make all kinds of noise. He almost sounds like he can repeat some of the sounds that his Daddy makes. The two of them end up making all kinds of noise. Wills is also at the stage that he grabs everything! He is very strong and he has pulled mommy's hair several times. This makes him harder to hold because he is constantly leaning for some object. Wills goal in life seems to be to get everything in his mouth. He gets pretty upset when he can't get his toys in his mouth. Although he has a temper we really enjoy our little man and all his attitudes.

No comments: