we bought a cheep little kids pool for the kids to play with (before we out up the trampoline in case you noticed it is missing in these pictures). They kids love the water.
I focused on Allie in this picture so Wills is actually blurry but I thought he just looked so funny so I would post it anyway.
our allie girl
I am not sure if I have mentioned yet that we are watching my brother Jonathans little girl Jillyan 3 days a week. We have been doing it for a couple of months now. It’s been going well. She seems to enjoy it here so that is good. She is starting to get comfy, although that is great, it also means that she is starting to explore and get into things. She will be two at the beginning of September.
2 comments:
Oh my! I didn't know Jonathan is married, let alone has a little girl! Wild. Everyone is growing up. That's so cool - she's a cutie.
You are a brave woman to have an almost 5 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 14 month old in your care :) They are adorable!!
Post a Comment