Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy mothers day

First off, I am still very pregnant! Moving forward...
I hope all of you had a wonderful mothers day


I was officially due on Mothers day (may 9th) so we are a few days late, not unusual for my pregnancies but I am getting ready for this baby to come out. (Note: not the pain of the baby coming out just her not being inside any more.) I just kind of wish I knew if it was tomorrow or in a week or what. Good lesson in patience I guess. God once again reminding me I am not in charge (which is a good thing!) I just got back from the Dr. and she said not all the much going on nothing new in the last three weeks (also not unusual for me) so I am scheduled for testing on Friday (lame!) and then again on Tuesday. I am hoping to miss both appointments but we shall see...


Here are some pictures that were taking on Mothers day complements of William who thinks taking pictures is soooo fun!
Nick cooking dinner. It was lovely and I could seriously get use to that :)

me and wills playing games


he's so cute!

them being silly. I took that one :)Don't we look happy. yup that's right I think i officially have two shirts that cover my belly, clearly this one doesn't fully do the job :)
here I am in all my 40 week pregnancy glory (and in my comfys too although this was personal fav pic he took)there she is. she is ready to come out and repeatedly tries to get out from either side. someone just needs to let my body know that she is ready cause she is big.I am not a fan of pictures of myself looking large :) but I like to have at least one of me being fully pregnant so here they are. funny funny (and hard to get up from sitting just fyi :)

ooohhh labors scary, lol (just my parting blog thought)

5 comments:

Stef said...

Sarah, you look FABULOUS! My goodness. You are ALL baby, which is awesome. I'm so happy for you - looking forward to seeing pictures of your new daughter!

The Abe Green Family said...

I agree with Stef...you are ALL baby! I think you define "great with child." Hopes she comes quickly!!!

Chris and Katy said...

Thanks for the update! I didn't realize you were past your due date...It's crazy how fast time goes! Hope she makes her appearance soon!

Jenney said...

You do look fabulous. I only have two short sleeved shirts that cover my midsection, too! I alternate them every other day!

ChrisandMissy said...

Okay, now that you are safely through labor, I can admit that I was a little freaked out when I saw how big your belly was. I told Chris that if I was that big with this baby at 9mos, I was throwing in the towel, no way no how a baby making that big of a bump was coming through. But YOU DID IT! I'm so impressed with you! Congrats again and enjoy having Keira outside. =)