Thursday, January 14, 2010

more Christmas and stuff

well I didn't realize how many random pictures I had that I haven't posted. I am going to just throw them all up in a few catch up posts. I was going to do them together but I think they will flow better separately. Anyway... Hope you had a good Dec and Christmas

We found some extra train pieces at the thrift store and I was ecstatic that even though they were a different brand they fit his train set.
Allie loves to pull out the puzzles. She doesn't get them right most of them time but she thinks its fun. The picture of them below is one of the rare minutes that they were playing with out my assistance.

Nick is a good baker but he doesn't feel the desire very often or usually have the time.
so at Christmas he usually makes fudge and sugar cookies. Here he and Wills are doing some Holiday baking.Allie was helping until she saw mommy had the camera then she charge me like usual.here I am mom. Crazy girl!Here is the picture of us cutting down our tree in the pouring rain.

2 comments:

Stef said...

your kids are getting SO big, but especially Allie just seems to recently have grown quite a bit. Will they be 2 and 4 in July or 2 and 3?

Sarah Moulton said...

They will be 2 and 4. I noticed her growth spirt a few months ago and did one of those "what happened to my baby" moments. Lately I feel like Wills is getting long though. I was just thinking about them growing so fast last night actually, and it makes me sad! I love the stages they are in even though it is difficult. I know that time is just flying by way TO fast! I think that is one reason I can see us having a lot of kids because I would be heart broken to think Allie was my last baby.