Here are some pictures of us around the house
I know this picture has some issues but the point is to show Allie's cute pigtails. Her hair is long enough to be pulled up in the back and the front. Nick complains because he thinks i am bugging her but I just tell him that he is SOOO not in charge of that department (little girl hair that is) and obviously I am not hurting her :) Plus she looks so cute!
side view
playing games with daddy
Wills is so hard to hold. He doesn't help out at all he just expects that which ever way he leans you will be supporting him.
side view
playing games with daddy
Wills is so hard to hold. He doesn't help out at all he just expects that which ever way he leans you will be supporting him.


1 comment:
Oh those pigtails are darling!
I'm glad you help set Nick straight, Sarah...moms are clearly in charge of little girls' hair. I don't want to imagine what this world would be like otherwise. =)
Post a Comment