

Here are a few pictures of the little man playing outside. The weather in California has been absolutely GORGEOUS the last couple of weeks.
Nick is irritated because that means that winter is coming to a close. Sorry honey! But the rest of us are really enjoying hwo wonderful it has been.
3 comments:
I see now that you think my blog is so pathetic that you wouldn't even add it to your "friends" list. I see how it is! Also, I like the headless picture of you.
I do need to update my friends list, sorry. But your blog is pathetic:) I actually specifically cropped my head off that picture, believe it or not, it looked better...
Hi Chrisy. First thing that came to my mind was "can you upload pictures on dial up?" but decided to keep reading. I was going to comment but seeing Sarah already had made fun of your blog I decided that mention the whole dial up thing would be less than funny and probably more than mean. So I decide to go to your site and observe your skill in this psuedo art.
First post is from the New Year and mentions the difficulty of adding pictures with dial up. I am guesing that you have actually already updated your blog through March but we are just waiting for the January pictures to upload.
At this point you would have to really be hardcore and take a laptop to Starbucks, start typing away on their WIFI network while sipping some sort of 5 dollar coffee.
Post a Comment